Sunday, March 15, 2009

the zoo

I was so excited for this weekend. It was a long week at work, I had no major plans and it was going to be nice outside!!! so I signed Blake up for zoo tots, it was okay (we got there 20 minutes late so we missed most of it) but we had fun just hanging out at the zoo.






We spent most of our time feeding the 'donkeys' - as Blake called them. It was so cute cause he was really into it and kept saying 'here donkey, here is some food for you' and he kept making me get them more food cause he said they were really hungry.

I also had a lot of fun taking pictures with my camera. This was the first time I took outdoor photos with it. (Thursday I am taking a class to learn how to use all the functions on it - so excited!!)

How adorable is that face!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment