Sunday, March 29, 2009

fun days

nothing too much too blog about this weekend, so I thought I would post some photos of my last weekend, which prompted my pity party blog.
I took last Friday and Monday off work to spend with Blake. On Friday I took him to Rainbow Play place and he had a ton of fun, and I took about a gizillion photos (playing with my camera after my photo workshop on Thursday - which I should add I think confused me and now my photos look worse than they did when I didn't know what I was doing!) and he kept saying 'no more photos mom' I love to take photos what I am going to do if he is not going to cooperate with this!






Then on Monday I took him to Jumpstart playdate. I was so excited they started this since we used to take Gymnastics but I got sick of getting up every Saturday morning to go - I just wanted one day a week to lounge! so it was fun to have him just play with all of the stuff.


so after going to these events - which are only offered during the day - I got all sad that I am not able to do these things with Blake every day! But then I guess on the bright side of that, at least I am able to do them sometime and it makes them really special when we do them.

No comments:

Post a Comment