Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Party Over

so I'm done with my pity party - not sure if it's the partial sunlight, but I'm in a much better mood today and have decided to stop complaining (for now anyway)!

and I have 2 stories I am sitting here thinking about. (1 scary, 1 funny)

yesterday I was driving home from work it was horribly scary cause it was raining so hard I could barely see then all of a sudden my windows get all foggy, we are on the interstate and there are cars all going superfast and then . . . BLAKE OPENED HIS DOOR! I thought I was going to lose it - in my head I was like OMG, OMG ..... Got off on the next exit and told him to never ever ever open the door while we are driving. (I know I shold have had the child lock on, but I forgot, lesson #1 learned)

then we get home and I was starving so I'm cooking (a pizza if that counts for cooking!) and I saw Blake had one of those little funsize chocolates, I told him no not till after dinner, but then who knows what happened to it. Blake wants to go to his room. and he was very insistant about the door being shut. I was downstairs thinking 'I never thought at 2 my kid would be hanging in his room alone'. so pizza is done I asked Ted to go get him, and here comes Blake with chocolate EVERYWHERE! (I should have taken a photo) It was all in his hair, on his neck, behind his ears??? I was wondering did he eat any of the chocolate or just spread it all over his body! s
I think my lesson learned there was - if' it's too quiet, there is a reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment