Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lite Rock rocks!!


A few weeks ago I participated in a radio survey where I sat and listened to samples of various songs for 2 hours and ranked them. For 2 hours of my time I got paid $60 cash! then they asked if anyone wanted to stick around and discuss the local radio stations and you could get a gift certificates to some local restaurants, so I wanted my voice heard, plus who doesn't like gift certificates! so at the end Randy Rundle comes out and says the whole thing was put on by Lite Rock 107! well then they passed out the gift cards, but wouldn't ya know it they run out when it comes to me!!! so I wrote my name and adress down and they said they would mail me something. and they actaully followed thru and mailed me a LePeep GC! I'm so excited to eat there cause they have yummie breakfast!

1 comment: