Friday, March 13, 2009

On Thursday went to Schnucks to stock up on my favorite cereal - cookie crip which was on sale, plus I had q's. Plus they had bugels for $1 and I was sure their ad ran from Thursday - Wednesday (like Korgers), but NO - Their new ad starts on Wednesday. so annoyed. I totally could have gone on Wed, why did I wait till the last minute!!!!!

so I need to write this down to keep it straight.

Cubs ads start on Sunday
Schnucks on Wednesday
Krogers on Thursday

What a way to complicate gettin the deals!!!

2 comments:

  1. ha my mom would never let me get cookie crisp, so that was one of the first cereals I ever bought when I got to college.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We stocked up on Cookie Crisp and Captain Crunch during that deal.. I am sure the dentist will love seeing us next week! LOL

    ReplyDelete