Sunday, March 8, 2009

my weekend

so Blake is going thru a phase (at least I hope it's a phase) where he looks like this ALOT! He expects me to be a mind reader and if I don't do it exactly the way he wants it - he cries; and also he wants to do everything himself, and this morning I let him pour his cereal himself - hence there being so much of it, but I poured the milk and that set him off the deep end . . .
However as soon as his fit was over, he decided to do dishes, so I put some plastic bowls, his sippy cups etc. and let him go to town. I just hope we can find a happy medium with his independence and helpfullness, cause these fits are getting to be a bit much for me!
(also he is back to wanting to be naked all the time, I gave up on that fight unless we go somewhere - so call me whitetrash, but yes I am the mom that has the kid that just wears the diaper and that's it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment