Friday, April 17, 2009

the thrill

After a year of cvsing - the thrill never goes away of getting good deals!

At first glance of the paper this week I didn't see anything that I had to have, except for the free body wash. But then I got a q e-mailed for $4 of $20 beauty purchase; then a b1g1 free q off purex, which was already b1g1 free so i did a quick run at lunch.
2 pantene hairspray
1 venus embrace razor
2 purex laundry detergent
1 softsoap bodywash
1 applejuice
2 gatorades
2 tootsie rolls bunches
1 cadberry egg - clearance easter item
1 bag choc covered peanut butter pretzel

my total was $45 something (ouch) - handed over my 3 q's (beuty q, purex, and a embrace razor) and my 10 ecbs,
my total was $10.89 not bad seeing I really didn't have that many q's and it was a quick trip with lots of last minute throw-ins, plus I got $11 ecbs for next trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment