Wednesday, April 1, 2009

MIA

Saturday morning me, my mom, and Blake went garage saleing and I got Blake a Care Bear DVD, I bought quite a few things come home take everything out of the bag and start sorting through them, etc. - thought I remember seeing the dvd, but when I went to play it for Blake - can't find it???? I have looked high and low for that dvd - it's MIA. I'm so annoyed by this . . . it's as if I blog about it, it will magically appear.
the other reason this is bugging me is cause I bought this shirt about a year ago that I loved and I never wore it and it became MIA. I searched for it in my closet, practically clearing the whole closet out, and the laundry room - never found it. I even went to the store to buy a new one - none in my size! so this mia dvd reminds me of that and makes me wonder - where are these things going????

No comments:

Post a Comment