Friday, April 24, 2009

Fashion show Friday!

I found this blog a few weeks back and love it! - esp. Fridays cause she does fashion fridays (today it's about gardening - which I'm not into at all)
http://inpassionatepursuit.blogspot.com/search/label/Frugal%20Fashionista

I LOVE shopping, but don't love spending money. so I always hit clearance racks, consignment stores and have recently started shopping at Goodwill, my co-worker Ann got me hooked and we get some great stuff there.

so the fashionista blogger does whole outfits for $15. I'm not always that good usually I'll piece some of my finds with regular stuff, but this week I wore 2 work outfits that were under that so here ya go:

I got these pants at Kohls for $7! - gotta love their clearance racks, and this sweater for $3 at walmart. It's over a year old and still looks pretty good!
total outfit (minus jewlry and shoes) $10!

these pants - consignment store $8 and shirt - garage sale $1, total outfit $9!
(don't ya love my modeling poses - Ann took my photos at work!)

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I love the poses Heather! You look like you just took a turn on the run way! Go Heather!!!

    ReplyDelete