Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Baby Got Back

with Spring Finally here - kind of - I decided to put away some of the thick sweaters and pull out the shorts and capris. and let me say people are not lying when they saw your body goes downhill in your 30's
.

This is the pile of shorts/crops that fit me last year that do not fit me this year, all cause of weight gained in my rear!!! I have done nothing different in my eating habits - just getting old and what happens, your metabilism slows.... not that I care about my weight. I just hate it when I have to give up cute clothes just cause they don't fit.

I'm trying to be a little more conscience about my eating habits and trying to drink more water, I know my downfall is soda, but it just tastes so much better than water. so hopefully by writing this it will make me more accountable for my actions and drink lots of water, less soda, and start walking more!

1 comment:

  1. I don't want to even think of what I'm not going to fit into.

    Click on my counter (the music notes on the bottom left) and then it will take you to the website about counters. It will give you the html for it, and then you can add html the same way you did for your background. I can't believe that I have over 40 unique hits (it keeps track on their website if you create a password). Cool and kinda scary.

    ReplyDelete