Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Freaking OUT!

so I'm freaking out cause Blake is in Florda with my parents, me and Ted are going on Saturday along with my sister and her boyfriend, but he(blake) is far far away from me for 4 whole days.

What shall I do with my free nights??? date nights with hubby, scrapbooking, watching movies, etc . . . well tonight we are cleaning the house - shampooing carpets and all - good times!!! Tomorrow I'm going to bingo, and then probably date night one night, actually now that I plan this out it really only gives me 1 free night and that will probably be packing for my trip!!

But I'm so excited for Blake too. I just got off the phone with him and he sounded so excited to be on this adventure with Grandma and Grandpa. What great grandparents my parents are :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment