Sunday, June 7, 2009

weekend pics


this was our first week of summer hours - so on my Friday afternoon off I went to a Luau playdate, it was perfect outside and the backyard was awesome!


then we went to Relay for Life at Limestone that night to hang with Julie for awhile, and had the best gyro from Haddads! Here is Blake eatin chips.

Saturday I woke up feeling soooo tired and like I was getting a cold or was having bad allergies. we had a wedding which I wasn't really looking forward to cause of me being sick and I was having one of those mom moments where I felt bad leaving my kid??? but I had a lot of fun so I was very glad for a night out with no kids, and had a blast dancing - which I hadn't done in forever! so these pics below are funny - prob only to me, but at our wedding almost five years ago Ted's band members decided to take a pic of all of the guys from the band, but one of the guys had left so they had Shane do a stand in and added Rusty's head to Shanes body, and it was so funny we decided to do another one, so it's Nootril Drop with 2 stand ins and then the girls decided we wanted a cool photo by the brickstoo. so many of my pics anymore are just Blake so it's fun to do have some non-Blake photos once in awhile.


Here we are back to Blake photos! This is his birthday present from my parents which he LOVES. so he spent his weekend riding his car around their yard, which is way more fun to him than being at a wedding anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment