Sunday, June 21, 2009

Saturday


So, on Saturday I took a more in-depth course on my digital slr camera and I think finally the info clicked (no pun intended - ha ha!). Unfortunately, I realized to take the photos I wanted, I needed to buy a different lens, the one I really wanted was going to be over $300 yikes! so I went with the cheapest alternative, still at $100 and got the lens that allows me to take these photos



Not sure if most people will notice a difference, but I do - it allows me to blur the background while my subject is clear. The only bad thing with that is it mainly for outdoors until I decide to fork out the money for the special flash I want. Could I have found a more expensive hobby!!! Even the new bag I want to hold all my gear is $160 . . . is Christmas coming soon?????
(the pics are of Blake, of coure, and Eva at the graduation party Sat night - more of those photos coming later)

No comments:

Post a Comment