Friday, June 12, 2009

so I'm going deep on you today . . . a comment was said to me implying that I was lazy cause I refused to work 100 hours a week at my job (I won't go into detail, but it was not by my boss) I informed this individual that I have a 3 year old that I refuse to give up my only time with him and do put in my 40 hours a week. But this whole thing has got me very revved up about the problem with society.
People's expectations are wacked! They wonder what is the problem with 'todays society' and wonder 'where are the parents?'. Well maybe they were being guilted into being in the office all the time.
so are women able to have careers and motherhood or is just one or the other???

You think this would send me over the edge as I had other issues with just wanting to stay home with Blake anyway, but I decided I really like getting a paycheck. maybe that makes me a bad person/mother whatever - hopefully I'll be over this by Monday and it won't come up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment