Tuesday, June 9, 2009

some funnies

One of the greatest thing about motherhood to me is experiencing life thru the eyes of your child, some things we as adults just take for granted in life and then when you see your childs reaction to seeing things for the first time - it's just awesome!

So a couple weeks ago when we were at the civic center Blake noticed the escalator, he was so amazed and was like 'Look, they are growing stairs!' that got a good laugh from everyone that was around us. He has been to the civic center a ton, but I guess that was the first time he paid attention to them - lol!

*****************************************************
One of the other things he loves is to have the window down in the car and he lays his head back and lets the wind blow his air, so the other day he was doing that and all of a sudden full out tears hysteria etc., I asked what happened, and he said 'he lost his shoe' I asked where and he pointed out the window, yes my child threw his shoe out the window on 474. He wanted me to go back and get it and I told him I couldn't. He was so upset by this there was no need to punish him, he cried the whole way home begging me to go get it and he tells everyone how he lost his shoe behind the car???

***************************************************
After playing with Nathans brother Adam there has been more talk about brothers, so Blake told my sister he was going to buy himself a brother - lol!, but then he spent a whole car ride arguing with me about how he does have a brother, he said Daddy was his brother and Brody was his sister!!!!

*****************************************************
Last story is from the past weekend when he stayed at my parents. one of my sayings is 'I'm freaking out' or 'someone is freaking me out' it's one of those things I say withought thinking about. Well Blake has his own room at my parents, but my mom keeps some of her clothes in his closet. She was in his room and took her clothes out and had them laid on his bed, Blake ran to my dad and said 'Grandpa - grandma is in my room and she is freaking me out!'

No comments:

Post a Comment