Thursday, May 21, 2009

my new obsession

is the Twilight saga . . . I know I'm a little behind the times with this one. But I decided I wanted to watch the movie and everyone was like, you have to read the books first, so I did and I am completely hooked!!! I read the first in a week, which I guess is a long time compared to most people, but the book is 500 pages and I have a FT job and 3 year old. Then watched the movie twice and then read the 2nd book and I'm currently on book #3. Also, I'm not one to go ga-ga over actors, but I think I'm in love with the Robert P character that plays Edward - lol!! I"m soooo excited for the New Moon movie to come out and anything else with this Robert in it. (the worst part is he is 10 years younger than me - so I feel old!)
They have about a gizillioin fan sites soI may have to add some of their sites to my blog list, there are just too many to search thru.
so I'm not sure how long this obsession will last but until then I'm very busy reading . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment