Sunday, May 31, 2009

circus


our crazy busy weekend ended with a trip to the circus. I was a little nervous about Blakes attention span, but Julie went on Friday night and said it was awesome and he would be into it. However something is wrong with my child!!! He kept asking to go home??? he never wants to be home except the time we are watching the most awesome show with tigers and elephants and clowns etc . . .

We went a little early and went down the center where he was able to put on one of the customes and get his photo taken with one of the circus people, he did like that, but he was scared of the guy on stilts.

me and Ted loved the show, I think Teds favorite part was the motorcycles in the cage - that part literally freaked me out, I had to close my eyes.
I was already warned about all the expensive toys and told myself I would not be suckered in, but I bribed Blake to go potty. He really wanted a toy and I said if he went potty on the toilet he could have any toy he wanted and amazing how at first he didn't have to go at all, but then peed a river as soon as I said that - the little stinker should totally be out of diapers!!! so he picked out this sword. Look at the display behind him; they had one of those set up between every single section!!! and then walked around selling the stuff too. If any parent with a young child got out of there without spending a dime it would be a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment