Friday, May 1, 2009

I'm a copy cat!

so this week I copied off Stephanie by adding a counter to my blog and I'm getting some hits!
I love blogging, it's like journaling and scrapbooking! so it's cool people are reading but I think I'd continue even if people stop. I scrapbook all the time and hardly anyone sees my books/pages! which leads me to my next copying thing this week, Jessica posted some of her scrapbook pages on her blog, so I'm copying of her too! so here are a couple of recent things I have done.







Enjoy and if you want to post comments - feel free, unless their mean then just keep your opinion to yourself - lol! (however I do know my sister said she has tried to post comments and it won't let her? so maybe there is a trick, not sure)

1 comment:

  1. Good job Heather! Florida looks fun! Super jealous!! Oh and next time I should put a copy-right on my blog! LOL

    ReplyDelete