Saturday, May 9, 2009

Birthday Parties!

I love kids birthday parties! It's so fun to have all of the kiddos running around together, and I love buying all the decorations and goodies etc. Sometimes I wish I had more kids just to plan more parties - lol! This year I decided to have 2 different parties for Blake. His first year it was mainly family and last year it was mainly kids. I also try not to emphasize the gifts, and at the kiddo parties we don't do gifts (also too chaotic) - I know eventually that will change.

This year I decided to have 2 parties so the family party was Diego themed (my sister was nice enough to let me host it at her house - thanks Terra) I also decided I would make my own cake since we have so much Diego stuff (plus I saw it online, and know I could do it)



We got him a bike, which I was soooo excited about since he loves bikes. I bought it off craigslist months ago for like $15! and good thing cause after riding it for a little while he decided he liked his old tricycle better!


We also had my cousin Jesse & Jenny over with their kids, Abby and JD. Blake had such a good time with them, they are so cute and fun and we don't see them nearly enough :-(, but when we do the kids always have a great time.



1 comment: