Sunday, January 25, 2009

Misson Mart


I just had to show off my cool things I got all for $16!!! I LOVE to shop, but I don't like to spend money (not a good combo) so I have got hooked on thrift store/resale shopping. (plus it gives me such a high to get good deals!) so last week I had my first visit to Mission Mart. Blake was with me and he piced up the travel lightbright and played with it the whole time we were shopping. He kept asking me where we were, I told him Mission Mart, and then he would say, 'well I like it here'. So for $16 I got these jeep umbrella stroller $6 - my big purchase. a gap shirt, some carter, osh ksoh, and some random shirts for Blake, a pair of Children place pants, shoes and a shirt for me and a video for Blake. He has played with that light bright every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment