Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bowling


It's so cool now that Blake is old enough to do fun activities, and I was so excited to take him bowling! We went with the moms group and as soon as we walked in he was all about it. We bowled on a lane with Kassie, her husband, Danny, and Colin. It was pretty exhausting so I'm glad they were there to help me. He did pretty good and kept waving 'bye' to the ball as it rolled down the lane. One game took us about an hour and a half and after that I was so ready for a nap. There was about 5 lanes of moms group people, but the rest of the bowling alley was full and Blake kept trying to hang out with random people - not even the other 5 of our lanes??? That night I told Blake to tell Daddy about bowling and all he says is, 'my ball was pink!' gotta love the simple life of a 2 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment