Sunday, January 11, 2009

cousins


In addition to Blake being an only child, he has no cousins his age:-(. I had cousins on both of my parents sides of the family who were my age so growing up that is how I thought it was for everyone. But luckily I am still close to my cousins and so Blake will grow up with his second cousins - kind of. This pic was at my Aunt's house when my cousin Kimm was in town from Arizona the other day. Her twin boys, at the top (Ben and Lorenzo), along with my cousin Jesse's kids, Abby and JD, and Alexa, Julie's step-daughter, whom we see all the time :-) and I don't know who the other girl is - a friend of Kimm's kid I think.

I just love the pics with a bunch of little ones in it - reminds me of all the ones from when I was little that we all look at now and make fun of our parents for putting us in funny outfits!


this pic would have turned out perfect if I wouldn't have had it on a weird setting by mistake :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment