Monday, October 13, 2008

Gotta love life thru a 2 year old!

I took Blake to AppleBlossom Farm the other day. When we got home I told him to tell Daddy where he were, he looked at my blankly and I told him 'Appleblossom Farm' He said 'we went to Applesauce Farm Daddy!'

****************************************************

The other day Blake was playing on his 'play phone' He would pick it up and say, "Hello - How's it going? okay - bye" and he did this a few times. I asked who he was talking to and he said "grandpa" I asked him what Grandpa was doing and he said "playing with Grandma"!

***************************************************

I was so proud yesterday when Blake went into Sunday School all by himself - no tears!!! so after church I asked him what he learned about in Sunday School, he said "Jesus", I said - what about Jesus; Blake said "he says hi"!

1 comment: