Sunday, July 19, 2009

Field Trip

For Blake's daycare's summer field trip we went to the zoo - so we were able to use our membership, getting our moneys worth already! It's really fun for the kids cause a lot of parents come and we ride the school bus with them there. Blake talked about being able to ride the school bus non-stop the night before.
Here is a pic of some of his friends. I would like to add, that I dressed him in his cute orange shorts with one of his gymbo shirts that has orange stripes and a tractor on it, only to remember when we got to school that they have all the kids where the little lambs shirts - so it's easy to see the kids, and of course his class got the red ones which totally clashed with the orange shorts!!! I seriosly considered going home and getting other shorts, but I obviously didn't.
This pic is kind of hard to see the lion with the reflection of the glass, but the lion was right at the window, it was pretty cool.

This is Blake's teacher, Miss Colleen - whom he LOVES and talks about all the time. Sometimes he calls her his best friend, and he has even called her his girlfriend and the other half of the time he calls me Miss Colleen, but I'm just glad that he has a great relationship with her and that he is learning to respect and learn from others besides me.

1 comment: