Saturday, November 29, 2008

my week

so I decided to take the whole week of Thanksgiving off, with no real plans - but just to hang out with Blake. Sadly - since I work full time we don't get to just bum around a lot like a lot of moms and thier kids.

Monday we went to a playdate and then put up the Christmas tree. The week before Tania and I went shopping at lunch to buy shatterproof ornaments, good thing since Blake watched a little too much Handy Manny and spent a lot of time 'fixing' the ornaments! He loved the tree and would watch the lights and say "wow". I also put a couple of presents of Auntie's under there to see if he would open them - which he didn't! But he asks me about a hundred times a day if the presents are his, or if they are daddy's, etc.



Tuesday, we chilled at home
Wednesday we went to the Childrens Museum in Bloomington with Aunt Terra, Julie and Alexa. Blake had sooo much fun there and also hanging with Alexa - he just loves Alexa and she is so good with him!

Thursday - went to Gma and Gpas for Thanksgiving. Ted's sisters came too along with Blake's cousins Jamie and Brandon. I hardly saw Blake all day cause he was running around with them!
Friday froze our behinds off at the parade with Julie and Alexa again along with Alexis, Kylie, Dawn and Eva! (and dads, minus Ted) cause he was in the parade. When Blake saw Ted driving the big red truck he nearly exploded with excitement! and he kept telling Julie, 'that was my dad'. He was so proud of his dad for driving the Big Truck!




I have had a ton of fun, but sadly - I think I'm ready to go back to work (which I am totally shocked by) and I think Blake is ready to hang with his daycare friends again.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment