Saturday, September 13, 2008

Umbrella


This is Blake's new favorite thing . . . his umbrella. No wonder he became obsessed with them seeing it has rained for so long I forget what a day without rain is like! when we were in the car he just kept saying, I need an umbrella, as we would watch it rain - so he told his grandma and she took him shopping.
This day, it was raining - of course - so he took his umbrella to school and he wanted to show his teachers and friends. so we went in his room and he opened it for everyone and all the little kids came running under it, then they had to take turns holding it - I had no idea an umbrella could be so exciting. But we have got a lot of use out of the last few days!

2 comments:

  1. That's cute!! I haven't gotten my kids an umbrella yet. Could you see the pics of my backyard? WHEN WILL THE RAIN STOP??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...and I totally got soaked coming home from that playdate. I finally got the kids to bed when the stupid sirens went off, so I had to get them both up and take them downstairs...we were up til midnight! How did you fare?

    ReplyDelete